martes, 1 de octubre de 2013

Me: I'm listening to heroes who helped me more in life than any of you.

  • Everyone: What emo shit are you listening to?
  • Fall Out Boy: I've got troubled thoughts and a self-esteem to match, what a catch, what a catch
  • Marianas Trench: And in the dead and quiet I will slowly fade in this masterpiece I made, I'll burn out and slip away, and this just a part I portray.
  • My Chemical Romance: You only live forever in the lights you make. When we were young we used to say, that you only hear the music when your heart begins to break.
  • Green Day: So make the best of this test and don't ask why. It's not a question but a lesson learned in time. It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right. I hope you have the time of your life.
  • Black Veil Brides: Never give in, never back down. When your life feels lost, fight against all odds. Never give in, never back down.
  • Pierce The Veil: Fine, maybe I'll pretend right now, but I swear to God, I'm gonna change the world. And I promise you, someday we'll tell ourselves; "Oh my God, this is paradise!"
  • Paramore: Don't look up, just let them think there's no place else you'd rather be.
  • Suicide Silence: You only live once, for a very short time, so make very second divine.
  • blessthefall: Don't let your eyes ever go shut on me. I won't let your voice be silenced, silenced.
  • A Day To Remember: All I want is a place to call my own, to mend the hearts of everyone who feels alone.
  • Rise Against: I don't ask for much, truth be told I'd settle for a life less frightening.
  • Sleeping With Sirens: It's been hell not having you here, I've been missing you so bad and you don't seem to care.
  • Simple Plan: No you don't know what it's like, when nothing feels alright. No you don't know what it's like, to be like me.
  • Flyleaf: I see you laughing at the rain that hits your face, with your arms stretched open, soaking in the rain. In a world I find so hard, you find so beautiful. There's a hope in you, deep inside for me.
  • Asking Alexandria: Even though i'm on my own, i know i'm not alone, because i know there's someone somewhere, praying that i make it home.
  • Of Mice & Men: All they told me was just give up,you’ll never be good enough, but I will carry on and show they world that they went wrong.
  • Bring Me The Horizon: If only sorrow could build a staircase, or tears could show the way I would climb my way to Heaven, and bring him back home again Don't give up hope my friend, this is not the end
  • Pierce The Veil: If I were you, I'd put that away see, you're just wasted and thinking about the past again darling you'll be okay
  • Of Mice & Men: This is not what it is only baby scars, i need your love like a boy needs his mothers side.
  • Evanescence: So go and tell all your friends that I'm a failure underneath, if it makes you feel like a bigger man.
  • Asking Alexandria: How stubborn are those scars when they won't fade away, or just a gentle reminder that now are better days.
  • For All Those Sleeping: Scars can be so hard to hide when all around is flawless, but where we've been has made us who we are
  • All Time Low: Give me therapy, I'm a walking travesty, but I'm smiling at everything. Therapy, you were never a friend to me, and you can keep all your misery.
  • A Day To Remember: Singing my songs is the way I cope with life.
  • All Time Low: I'll be fine Even though I'm not always right I can count on the sun to shine Dedication takes a lifetime But dreams only last for a night
  • Sleeping with Sirens: Is there a right way for being strong, feels like I'm doing things all wrong. Still I'm here just holding on, confess my heart and forgive my wrongs.
  • Pierce the Veil: I kissed the scars on her skin, I still think you're beautiful, and I don't ever want to lose my best friend.
  • Rise Against: It's always darkest just before the dawn. So stay awake with me, let's prove them wrong.
  • Black Veil Brides: SO hear my voice, reminds you not to bleed. I'm here. A savior will be there when you are feeling alone. A savior for all that you do so you'll live freely without their harm,.
  • Of Mice & Men: There's nothing that can't be covered with love, don't speak that way, 'cause I won't allow you. You're too young to live this way, just close your eyes and see the true meaning.
  • You Me At Six: And Everyone you once knew has turned their backs. And everyone that you once loved has sold you out. And everyone I know, they faked it from the word go and I need to know why, That everyone I love has been swimming with the sharks and I don't know why. So, How does it feel?
  • Sleeping With Sirens: How crazy it seems, we can waste our whole lives helplessly just patiently waiting, for a love like you and me.
  • Butcher Babies: Hey Mr.Slowdeath, you're not coming back for me.
  • All Time Low: I've never told a lie, and that makes me a liar, I've never made a bet, but we gamble with desire, I've never lit a match, with intent to start a fire, but recently the flames, are getting out of control.
  • Good Charlotte: Not everybody knows that everybody goes to a better place. Not everybody knows that everyone could be living their last days
  • But the hard times will come, and we'll keep movin' on.
  • Sleeping With Sirens: I'll hold you close and show you you're not broken.
  • A Day To Remember: I can't live my life always backing down I got to do this right, then make it make a sound 'cause I'm not here for nothing. At least I can say I stand for something.
  • Pierce The Veil: Burned out, it gets you down, we've all been there sometimes but tonight I'll make you feel beautiful once again
  • Sleeping With Sirens: These wounds have been open for forever now. Come on, be strong. Your mind has gotten the best of you. You've done enough and you are enough.
  • La Dispute: I will give your heart a place to rest when everything you had has turned and left
  • Sleeping With Sirens: so i can try and be perfect but i won't try and be fake
  • Bring Me The Horizon: I'm scared to get close, and I hate being alone. I long for that feeling to not feel at all. The higher I get, the lower I'll sink. I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim.
  • Marianas Trench: And if your heart wears thin, I will hold you up. And I will hide you when it gets too much.
  • My Chemical Romance: So give me all your poison, and give me all your pills.
  • Memphis May fire: Lift up your eyes, discouraged one, when you feel like giving up. When they say it can't be done. It's up to you to show them why they're wrong.
  • Escape The Fate: With bleeding hands, I fight for a life that's beat me down. Stand up and scream while the rest of the world wont make a sound.
  • Crown The Empire: If I die before it's done, please take these words, my final thoughts. The only way to shine your light is in the dark, never let life kill your spark!
  • Flyleaf: Remembering these wounds will heal, you are not alone in this.
  • Mallory Knox: stop bleeding, start breathing
  • Deaf Havana: I'm holding out for a savior grace to show me the error of my ways
  • Breaking Benjamin: Into the nothing, faded and weary, I won't leave and let you fall behind
  • Evanescence: Why must we fall apart to learn how to fly? I will find a way, even without wings, follow your heart til it bleeds, as we run towards the end of the dream.
  • Hedley: I'm not perfect but i keep trying, cause that's what i said i would do from the start.
  • Of Mice & Men: This is not what is it, only baby scars. I need your love, like a boy needs his mother's side.
  • Asking Alexandria: Even though I'm on my own I know I'm not alone cause I know there's someone, somewhere praying that I make it home.
  • Bedlight For Blue Eyes: Am I making you proud of me? 'Cause I know you can hear me. You were too young, too fast for you to go and now I don't understand why. I can't stand to watch a mother and father cry.
  • OM&M: I don't mind it, I don't mind if you're overrated or if you're staring at the edge of the world. Keep in mind that I'm a sore eye with blurry vision. But I can see it has to be your love that I've been dreaming of. And if we climb this high, I swear we'll never die.
  • Hollywood Undead: We are, we are, we are made from broken parts. We are, we are, we are broken from the start. And our hearts, our hearts, they were beating in the dark. 'Cause we are, we are, we are built from broken parts.
  • Of Mice & Men: Pretty little lady with the swollen eyes would you show them to me? I know I'm not that perfect, but if you stay a while maybe then you will see.
  • Pierce the Veil: Please, don't take this out on me cause you're the only thing that's keeping me alive. And I don't wanna wait for the down set date cause I would rather end it all tonight. And if I mean anything to you I'm sorry but I've made up my mind.
  • Of Mice & Men: I've passed the test, I've earned an A, not just in school, but in life. You'll always be right by my side, too help me show, hope to all, that are lost and sick in this dying world. I'll use the love you left behind, I'll change their minds, I'll change their minds.
  • Of Mice & Men: I believe it's time for me to move forward, when I break through. This time I'll, make you, proud to see me over, come on daylight. Proud of, who you raised. Your shelter, your peacefulness.
  • So this time I'll make you proud. Proud of, who you raised up. You know that I will, always be here 'til the end.
  • Me: I'm listening to heroes who helped me more in life than any of you.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario